Wednesday, September 8, 2010

There's something in this ad :)

Posted by Pratiba Bhat at Wednesday, September 08, 2010
I came accross this old Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad yesterday :) It used to be shown quite frequently on TV when I was a kid. But then it didn't fascinate me as much as it did when I saw it after so many years :) There is something in this commercial that tickles me internally :) :) And keeps me smiling :) I watched it several times :) I better not give you the count :) :)



I still can't stop smiling ;) ;) 









7 comments:

hindizen.com said...

Yeah... it's a good old ad. Classic.

ದಿನಕರ ಮೊಗೇರ.. said...

yes.... it has something drama in it....

shridhar said...

Nostalgia

Shivanand PB said...

Yea' this one is a classic. Much better than the stupid "Shubh Aarambh" series !

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

nice ad :)

Suresh Kumar said...

And i like the line kya swaad hain zindagi....

Kamath Sir said...

The dancing girl attracted me too in the Cadbury Ad shown sometime back in TV.

Post a Comment

Speak your heart out......

 

Pratiba Bhat Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review