Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A random write up !!

Posted by Pratiba Bhat at Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Dear friends

It is indeed not a very good feeling that the Golden life has just ended and the real life will begin. Feeling very nostalgic :) Don't know what how will be my next venture. Will be blogging more till I start working :)

More random thoughts will come into my mind. More posts will come up here. Also more recipes in my cookery blog :) Do keep visiting my cookery blog also at http://cookpratiba.blogspot.com/ I'll be blogging more there :) :) But keep visiting here since I'll be writing down interesting articles here too :)

I'm also blogging for the main reason being that lost friends can find me here :) :) And friends whom I'm going to depart from, can be with me here :) :)

This freedom seems sweet somehow :) :) Want to do as many good things as possible within this whole lot of free time I've got :) Want to write down better articles than I could write :) :) There are lot more aspirations I've got to fulfil :) :)

So take care :) Till I write :)

Love always

-Pratiba

Image Credits

5 comments:

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Good Luck

neelihoovu said...

Number of cooking posts are very high compared to posts here. Please give attention here also.

Your inspirational articles are much appreciated and people like me is can't wait to read those...

Ayaan Arora said...

he he cute :-) waiting for ur posts ;-) long time ;0 happy to see a coming soon post !! sigh :-) ;-)

ದಿನಕರ ಮೊಗೇರ.. said...

ಪ್ರತಿಭಾ,
ಹೃದಯ ತಟ್ಟುವ ಲೇಖನ.... ಮಂಗಳೂರಿನಲ್ಲಿ, ೫ ವರ್ಷದಿಂದ ಇದ್ದರೂ ಈ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಕೇಳಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ...... ಧನ್ಯವಾದ... ತಿಳಿಸಿದ್ದಕ್ಕೆ..... ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬರವಣಿಗೆ ರೀತಿ ತುಂಬಾ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿದೆ..... ನಿಮ್ಮ ಅಡಿಗೆ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ನನ್ನಾಕೆ ಓದುತ್ತಾರೆ, ಇಷ್ಟ ಪಡುತ್ತಾರೆ...... ಹೀಗೆ ಬರೆಯುತ್ತಾ ಇರಿ......
ಟೈಮ್ ಸಿಕ್ಕಾಗ ನನ್ನ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಗೆ ಬನ್ನಿ.....

callmeasviju said...

hi,
very nice blog........plz visit my blog if time permits.......http://lets-cook-something.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Speak your heart out......

 

Pratiba Bhat Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review