Friday, October 30, 2009

Apologies.....................................................

Posted by Pratiba Bhat at Friday, October 30, 2009

Dear Friends,

I felt that the new article "When in doubt, sing loud" is a little incomplete. Personally, I'm really not satisfied with what I've written. I was supposed to include many more aspects in the article but it was my mistake that I wrote in a hurry.... :( Hence I would love to re-write the article... with improvements... Hope you all don't mind me doing this... :D :D

Regards,
Pratiba Bhat

7 comments:

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Carry on, Good luck

Pratiba Bhat said...

@ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ Thank you so much :D

Ayaan Arora said...

Hello mam.. frankly speakin i cud not find any defect... may be coz im not a writer.. i feel so.. but still glad tht u want 2 write the same thing again.. i wanna see how u do this... quite challenging it is 4u.. rite??? but chal anyways... i know ull rock this time... im a die hard follower of u n ur writings... ;-) keep up the gud work... n 1 more thing even if u get married to someone or u get into a gud high post in a company... or anything else... please dont stop blogging.......... pllleeeessssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................

pdkamath said...

Good writing.keep it up

ಜಲನಯನ said...

Pratibha...seems its your PRATIBHE...
hmmm..!! good luck, keep showing your Pratibhe on Prathibha Bhat....
Best wishes

pdkamath said...

Hi Pratibha, I have linked my site to http://pratibabhat.blogspot.com. You may also do the same. Thank you

Pratiba Bhat said...

@Ayaan Arora @ಜಲನಯನ @pdkamath Thank you so much for your blessings and wishes :D :D

Post a Comment

Speak your heart out......

 

Pratiba Bhat Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review