Monday, September 21, 2009

My First Love .....

Posted by Pratiba Bhat at Monday, September 21, 2009
Dear Friends,

I've been writing a lot in every article of mine. I've still got loads to tell you. But this time it is not through words that I'm going to convey my message to you.

They say images and pictures speak more than words. I would love to spread to the world something that is extremely close to my heart. My first love, my talent. And obviously you can see what I'm talking about. Yes my Friends, this is what I am. I'm not going to describe these sketches because I want to you all to see only the sketches and nothing else around it. You can assume anything you want, these pictures have more than one meaning.....




















This is not the end of it. What is shown above is just a small trailer of my work. If you wish to see the full picture, do pay a visit to my home ;D

Love You All..... :D

8 comments:

AntharangadaMaathugalu said...

Hie pratibha....

Excellent sketches.... expect to see more....

shyamala

Pratiba Bhat said...

@AntharangadaMaathugalu Thank you very much Ma'am. Surely you will see more of my work in the coming days. It is because of people like you that pushes me to write more. Thank you once again :D

ಗೌತಮ್ ಹೆಗಡೆ said...

extremely good:):)

shridhar said...

nice sketches .. looking ahead for more ..
Are you studying currently in nitte. I was a student of NSAM FGC/2004 pass out.

Hows the collage area .. whats that palce name where Justice KS Hegde thinsg are kept .. that was most time spending area for us. i carry lot of memory over there [ but i forgot the name , oits sanmati, or sadbhvana something right]

Pradeep Nayak said...

Brilliant Sketches!!! You have a very nice talent

Pratiba Bhat said...

@shridhar Thanks a lot :D :D Yes I'm a Nitte student.. :D :D The college area as you know is a park all by itself... lolz.. :D :D That place's name is called as Sanmathi garden :D :D

Pratiba Bhat said...

@Pradeep Nayak Thank you so much dear :D :D

Pratiba Bhat said...

@ಗೌತಮ್ ಹೆಗಡೆ Thanks a lot dear... :D :D :D

Post a Comment

Speak your heart out......

 

Pratiba Bhat Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review