Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((GOOD))) ) ) )

Posted by Pratiba Bhat at Sunday, September 13, 2009
I request you to read this blog when you are free and in a relaxed mood. If you are in a hurry now, please don’t read it. It’s a humble request.

Many a times I’ve fallen into situations where I had to pay a lot for bringing negative thoughts in my mind. I could never figure out why this used to happen. The moment I doubt at something at a subconscious level it’s over. (Subconscious is the part of the mind which a human being is not fully aware of) I would have losses and only losses. Whichever thing I didn’t want to happen, it would happen without any delay. I used to think it is all the game of destiny. I thought that I don’t have any control on whatever is happening around me. I simply used to accept whatever came on my way. I used to even have the thought that may be God doesn’t like me.

But I was wrong :o. Few months back I got introduced to a new concept. At first I wondered “What is this? Is it a joke?” In fact I was very frightened when I came to know of it. I didn’t fully rule out the concept. But it was difficult for me to digest it at the first instance itself. Slowly I got accustomed to it and then came to know why things went bad for me at times. What I’m referring to is nothing but “Law of Attraction”. I don’t know how many of you know about this. Well, I came to know this exactly six months back. You can just type in these three words in Google. Don’t be surprised by the number of pages it displays. It is something that existed from the time when the universe was ready.

I want you to see this video before proceeding any further. Please be honest to yourself. See this video and then only read the next paragraphs. Don’t proceed reading this further without seeing the video.

Click Here For Video

If you have seen the Shahrukh Khan movie “Om Shanthi Om”, then I guess you even remember the famous one liner that Shahrukh keeps repeating throughout. “Agar kisi chiz ko dil se chaho to puri kaynath usko tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai.” This is exactly what is called as “Law of Attraction”.

If you feel and love something wholeheartedly, if you want to have a successful personal life, successful professional life, or if you have goals to achieve, let it be anything, then the entire universe will correspond to your feelings. In simple terms, it only asks you to think positively about what you want. You will get your target provided you set your target “WHOLEHEARTEDLY”. We have heard several people around us say “Think Positive”, “Be Positive”, “Think Optimistically”, etc. But how many of us follow this? We don’t even know whether the people who tell us this follow it or not. All these phrases are nothing but Law of Attraction only.

Whether you believe it or not, whether you laugh at it, whether you take it lightly, whether you forget it, whether you follow it, it doesn’t care. It will keep working. Even when you are out of this world one day, it won’t stop! This law is a universal law. It is a continuous process. There is no stop button to it.

Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions. -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" – Buddha

Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then
release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.

People think about what they don't want and attract
more of the same.

Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change
them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but
this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.

8 comments:

neelihoovu said...

This is really very nice blog. and articles are also very nice. refreshing our moods.
thanks.

Pratiba Bhat said...

You're most Welcome... :)

Axe said...

wow! i v never heard of a gal called Prathiba from our IS branch! but yo blog really made u famous! its an awesome headzup for all!
(Especially during recession ;-) )
keep up the good work :)

Pratiba Bhat said...

Thank you so much for your comments. It pushes me to write more. Thank you so much :D

pratap said...

awesome... too good...very good concept... a type of relief after reading ur blog... keep posting the similar topics related to real life... waiting for the next...

Dija Aleksandr said...

it's more like , as you like something unknowingly you tend to develop in a way corresponding to it and when yo dis-like something you just do not develop anything in that way . perfectly true ! it's more like a nuclear chain reaction . can be controlled at some stage but beyond control after a point until equilibrium cometh' into play :-).

anupama said...

Very nice one Pratiba. I searched for the movie but in vain, but the 20 min video of THE SECRET really opened my eyes and even now I try my best not to think Negative. Thank you for such a wonderful message :)

Pratiba Bhat said...

@anupama You can download the secret movie torrent Here

Post a Comment

Speak your heart out......

 

Pratiba Bhat Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review